Source: Asia Times Online
The China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC), the new regulator for the country's banking industry, officially began functioning on Monday.
A plenary session of the National People's Congress in March passed the proposal to set up a separate organisation, the CBRC, to take over the supervisory role of the People's Bank of Ch
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor