The Afghanistan International Bank (AIB), a local bank with international shareholders and ING management, and Pakistan's Habib Bank are set to open their doors in the capital once they receive licences, which is just a technicality, according to Afghanistan'
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro