Source: Norges Bank
Norges Bank has decided to reduce the interest rate on banks' deposits with Norges Bank, the sight deposit rate, by 0.50 percentage point with effect from 1 May. The interest rate on banks' overnight loans will also be reduced by 0.50 percentage point.
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit