The candidates are Deputy Governor Miranda Goeltom, former chief economics minister Burhanuddin Abdullah, and senior central banker Cyrillius Harinowo.
They are all seen as having views generally supporting reforms put in place by the International Monetary Fund.
Mr Sabirin's term as Bank Indonesia gover
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations