The Reserve Bank of India appointed Shyamala Gopinath on Friday as an executive director in charge of the departments for banking operations, supervision and financial institutions.
Before this appointment, Gopinath, a career central banker, was on a two-year deputation with the Internatio
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists