"Even though the Fund did issue warnings both with respect to the global economy and for individual countries, they either were not treated seriously enough or they were not spoken loudly enough," Marek Belka, the head of the IMF's European Department, told the IMF Survey, an in-house publication. "However,
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?