"BSP Governor (Rafael) Buenaventura and I agreed that the central bank should check if there was speculation. But so far, it (BSP) has not found any evidence," said the finance secretary.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde