Source: Financial Times
Directors of the New York Federal Reserve have accelerated their search for a new president and expect to interview candidates this week.
Earlier this month, William McDonough, the outgoing president, brought forward the date of his resignation after
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit