The president of the European Central Bank, Wim Duisenberg, has suggested that the ECB would not follow the lead of the US Federal Reserve by cutting interest rates soon.
In an interview with German television, Duisenberg said that euro zone interest rates were currently appropriate. The
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power