The financial services group claims that the design is extremely similar to a logo Interpayment first registered in 1989, originally for use on travellers' cheques.
The Commission's adoption of th
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling