Inflation increased from 11% in June to 13.6% last month. In addition, the central bank anticipates further inflationary pressures: "The [Monetary Policy Advisory] Committee expressed concerns that prices were on an upward trend and there was a risk that the trend could continue in light of the continuing pressures on world oil prices."
The Monetary Polic
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?