M.R. Pridiyathorn conceded that the business confidence index had declined for the two consecutive months.
However, the index remained higher than that of last year, he noted.
He said the overall Thai economy was still promising, given a surge in exports, a surplus of US$5 billio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde