Source: EU Observer
Jean-Claude Trichet who recently got the political green light by member states to become the next head of the European Central Bank, will have to sit before MEPs in September.
According to Yahoo France, Mr Trichet will appear before the Parliament's Economic and Monetary Affairs Co
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations