Source: Canadian Press
Close to 1,000 people in nice suits crowded into a hotel ballroom Monday night to pay tribute to Bank of Canada governor David Dodge - who as far as anyone knows is not retiring or dying, but whose three decades of public service served as the occasion for a fund-raising dinner.
Two former federal financ
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde