Source: Canadian Press
Close to 1,000 people in nice suits crowded into a hotel ballroom Monday night to pay tribute to Bank of Canada governor David Dodge - who as far as anyone knows is not retiring or dying, but whose three decades of public service served as the occasion for a fund-raising dinner.
Two former federal
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit