The new system has already been tested in a number of UAE banks, including Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Citibank, Emirates Bank International, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, National Bank of Ras al-Khaimah, Mashreqbank, HSBC and National Bank of Dubai. The system will allow faster and more efficient inter-bank fund transfers.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré