Galicia, suffering from a run on deposits amid nationwide financial chaos that has squeezed liquidity and sparked fears of a collapse in the banking system, had failed to convince the Central Bank to take over around half the company's shares in return for massive debt forgive
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?