According to the China Daily, Zhou acknowledged the growing pressure for change on the yuan but said China has been taking gradual measures to relax its control of the capital markets as it becomes further integrated into the global economy.
"We would like to discuss that issue in
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market