The cut leaves Denmark's key lending rate and the rate of interest on certificates at 3% - their lowest level since June 2006. The discount rate and the interest rate on banks' current accounts drops to 2.75%.
The central bank, which tends to mirror the rate decisions of the ECB, said it had opted to make a bigger cut "as a consequence of
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs