The buildings had been evacuated earlier after what were described as "suspicious items" were found in a garbage bin during a routine patrol.
A police spokesman said three packages near the Fed had been found to be "non-explosive" after further investigation.
During the evacuation, the Fed issued a statement saying that all servi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations