The Monetary Policy Committee "carefully reviewed recent economic and financial developments, both on the domestic and international fronts, as well as the risks to the inflation outlook before reaching the decision," the central bank said.
The cut comes despite a slight rise in inflation for the year to February to 9%, up from 8.9% the previous month.
The central bank said it will publish a statement o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde