Anyone wishing to see 'this is the biz' has until Tuesday 12 July 2005 to visit, the BIS said. The exhibition, in English and German, is open every day, including at the weekend, from 10 am to 6.30 pm (on Wednesday 6 July until 8 pm). The exhibition's project manager John Lowen said today that several thousand people had so far come to see 'this
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research