The Bank of Spain head reiterated that existing interest rate levels are 'adequate.'
'The current economic problems in Europe are due to structural problems and cannot be resolved through the reduction of interest rates,' Caruana said. 'Monetary and financial conditions in the euro zone
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting