The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) said in its statement that "the extent and timing" of any additional rate increases would depend on how inflation and economic activity unfold.
The FOMC also dropped a phrase -- contained in a statement issued at their last meeting on 10 May -- that further interest rate increases "may yet be
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power