"The government will get its way," Wolfgang Gerhard, the finance minister of the state of Saxony Anhalt, told Reuters.
The centre-left government last year proposed slimming down management of the once-mighty Bundesbank following the launch of the euro and the creation of
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré