On Monday, Vanguard said, the CBN announced a statement signed by the Deputy Director Corporate Affairs, Mr Tony Ede, that the restructuring and repositioning would entail cutting its 6000 workforce.
The report said the new 17 departmental struct
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory