With few tools left to steer the economy into mild inflation, Bank of Japan Governor Toshihiko Fukui stressed that its decision on Tuesday to ease credit further aims to ensure commercial banks will keep providing extremely low-interest loans to companies that are still restructuring.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde