Kate Barker's first term of office is due to expire on 31 May 2004.
The Chancellor said: "I am delighted that Kate Barker has agreed to serve a second term on the Monetary Policy Committee. Her combination of industry, academic and public sector experience is of great value to the MPC."
Mervyn King, Governor of the
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart