The targeted CPIX index, which eliminates the impact of changes in volatile home loans, rose by 7.7 percent in the year to January 2001 from 7.6 percent in December 2000 and versus its 2002 target of three to six percent.
"We are not too worried, all indications from our m
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency