"This outlook is surrounded by continuing uncertainty, in particular from recent developments in oil markets," Trichet said in his opening statement at the news conference.
"There is no strong indication yet that medium-t
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market