ARTICLE - Recent press reports have speculated that the central bank chief of Japan has decided to step down. However, Yasuo Fukuda said "There is no factual basis for the stories." He added that Hayami "has denied the reports himself, nor have we heard from him that he intends to resign."
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously