Source: Associated Press
The United States will help Iraq put its currency on a sound footing, re-establish a central bank and put together a federal budget, Treasury Secretary John Snow said Wednesday.
"We are not dealing with two weeks of conflict but two decades of misrule," Snow told the House Appropriation
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system