The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence has apparently intercepted a message from Lashkar-e-Tayiba suggesting that the cadres of the outfit would be targeting the Reserve Bank of India. Following this, security around the building has been further strengthened.
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank