ARTICLE - The People's Bank of China official told a business conference in Hong Kong that China will remain an overall source of stability, although adjustments can be expected once it joins the World Trade Organisation.
After WTO entry, "there will be changes in our balance of payments that will pose some challenges to the stability of the exchange rate," Da
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard