Venezuela's economy is suffering from a lack of imports as the government's foreign exchange commission doesn't make dollars available for companies to pay for overseas suppliers.
``This is very bad, very negative, and very worrisome,'' Central Bank Director Domingo Maza sa
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power