Deputy governor David Opiokello told reporters at the launch that the redesign was a response to users' comments to bring it in line with recent developments in website design.
"Although the process took quite a considerable amount of time, I am pleased that the redesign has been completed and we now have a more versatile website," he said.
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- Philippines considers boosting central bank capital