Reuters reported Mboweni said the bank's targeted CPIX consumer price index would peak above 10 percent in the final quarter of 2002, but fall below six percent, the upper end of its three to six percent target range, by the second half of 2003.
"Despite continued rises in consumer price inflat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde