President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Bashorun J. K. Randle on Wednesday 21 January expressed appreciation to President Olusegun Obasanjo for appointing Mr. Tunde Lemo, as deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
In a statement President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Bashorun Randle thanked the President for promoting L
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency