Voicing a growing consensus among euro zone states, Spanish Economy Minister Rato said in a newspaper interview that France had the right to pick a successor to Wim Duisenberg when the Dutchman steps down as ECB president in July 2003.
Rato, who chairs m
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency