The Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee will be holding a public hearing on the nomination by the General Affairs Council of Lucas Papademos, Governor of the Bank of Greece and already a member of the Governing Council of the European Central Bank, as Vice-President to succeed Christian Noyer, whose mandate expires at the end of May 2002.
This will give MEPs the opportunity
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?