The US financial system had suffered a surge in corporate bond defaults, business failures and investor losses, he told an American Bankers Association convention.
'At commercial banks, troubled loans - including charge-offs, classified loans and delinquent credits - have also climbed to quite high levels,' Greenspan said. 'At the same
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart