U.S. TREASURY AND FEDERAL RESERVE ANNOUNCE PLANS FOR REDESIGNED NOTES
NexGen notes are latest in series to add anti-counterfeiting features
In keeping with their strategy of maintaining the security of Federal Reserve notes by enhancing the design of U.S. currency every seven to ten years, the Department of the Treasury's Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?