In a discussion paper the ECB said a few of the aspirant member states "face a substantial degree of fiscal consolidation" before meeting the stability pact target.
"It is an open question whether these coun
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations