EU foreign ministers on Monday unanimously approved the Greek central bank governor, who was picked last week by finance ministers to succeed Christian Noyer when he steps down at the end of May.
Foreign ministers' formal blessing was part of a process which also requires the approval of
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations