She told a news conference the ban was in keeping with the government's sanctions against the "repugnant" Mugabe regime.
Clark said she had heard that Zimbabwe central bank officials may be attempting to visit a number of countries to try to persuade them against voting for the African na
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor