Cleveland Federal Reserve Bank President Sandra Pianalto said on Wednesday it would normally take only about two years for the United States to recoup jobs lost in a recession.
"On average, we would expect employment to return to pre-recession levels in about two years
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows