Manmohan Singh held the post of governor of the Reserve Bank of India from September 1982 to January 1985.
Dr Singh, who studied for a Doctorate in Economics at Nuffield College, Oxford during the late 1950s and early 1960s, was due to be awarded the Degree of Doctor of Civi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations