"If necessary, the monetary authorities of the big currency zones could intervene in concerted efforts," the internal paper says, according to Boersen-Zeitung.
The Commission sees the possibility of a global recession with oil price
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot