The Centre for Economics and Business Research, a research group in London, yesterday speculated the Monetary Policy Committee may meet in the coming days to reconsider the level of interest rates, according to a report in the Times newspaper. The normal rate-setting meeting is due to take place Aug. 3-4.
A Bank of England spokeswoman said today the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations