Ljubisa Krgovic, the governor of the Central Bank of Montenegro, and Radovan Jelasic, the governor of the National Bank of Serbia, on Monday signed an agreement which will see the two institutions jointly draft their requirements for professional staff training, the cooperation programme and schedule of activities.
"Striving to promote our common interests, upgrade educational work and exchange experiences and idea
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde