Heads of department and the management were involved in a series of simulated scenarios, where they had to analyse and react to a hypothetical emergency.
A spokesperson for the central bank said that the aim of the exercise was "to test decision-making in times of crisis and to test the functioning abilities of the central parts of the ban
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development